Awasake to the world
1. Inspections of brewing process and raw material
Inspections are carried out with documents on the brewing process, equipment and raw materials.(Depending on the situation, site inspections are also carried out).
Certified inspections are carried out twice a year. Even when an inspection had been carried out the previous year on the same product, it is required to be inspected each year.
2. Inspections of the finished product
A component inspection of the finished product will be conducted at two external institutions and inspected for the following:
- Measurement of gas pressure
- Sake spoilage lactic acid bacteria
- Measurement of alcohol level
- Measurement of carbonic dioxide components (inspection of whether carbon dioxide was filled in artificially)
3. Certificate awarded
The product will be officially certified only when every inspection standard is satisfied. A certification will be awarded to the certified products.
4. Hologram seal
Each bottle of certified Awasake is required to attach a hologram seal of authentication issued by the Japan Awasake Association which is managed by a serial number.