Awasake to the world
The first Japan Awasake Association seminar
Awasake certification criteria
The Association carries out the inspection, cooperating with specialized agencies, to certify each products quality and brewing process.
Product development standards
- Created from only rice, rice mold and water. (※1)
- 100% domestically grown rice is used and graded above 3 by the Agricultural Produce Inspection Law as raw material.
- The preservation of only carbon dioxide which stems from the natural fermentation during brewing. (※2)
- Outward appearance is clearly transparent and bubbles form after it is uncorked and poured.
- Alcohol content is 10% or more
- Gas pressure is 3.5 bars (0.35 megapascals) or more at 20°C. (※2)